PORTABLE GENERATORS - GS 8.5VS | GS 9.7VS
Portable power, when and where you need it
High performance portable generators to fit your job and your budget. WACKER generators are built for construction, industrial, commercial, domestic and farm applications. They feature a heavy-duty, lightweight compact frame that provides jobsite protection while reducing storage space requirements. An integral lifting eye to accommodate a 3-inch hook makes for easy transport.
- Oversize fuel tank for long, uninterrupted operation also features an easy to read fuel gauge. A super quiet muffler allows for operation under all conditions.
- An auto-idle control with time delay on larger units automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear on connected electrical loads.
- Premium grade ground fault interrupter (GFI) for weather resistance and increased durability. The 120 volt duplex receptacles break circuit due to a ground fault condition.
- Brushless generators with full Class H insulation and sealed bearings reduces maintenance, providing excellent motor starting capabilities and increases generator service life.
- Units feature a 120/240 volt power switch providing full 120 volt power or shared power from both 120 and 240 volt receptacles.
- Overhead valve engines with automatic decompression and maintenance free electronic ignition system provide consistent easy starting.
Note: Specifications may change due to continous product development.Text and images courtesy Wacker Neuson