MOBILE GENERATORS 122 to 160 kVA - G 120 | G 160
Heavy-duty mobile generators for reliable power
Compact, sound-attenuated generators provide single and three-phase power for construction, commercial, mining and industrial applications where rugged, flexible power is needed. A digital engin/generator controller with LCD display monitors generator output, battery voltage, coolant temperature, oil pressure, fuel level and engine hours for accurate operating information. It provides protections against engine and generator faults as well as standard automatic remote starting for standby applications.
- Units feature a sound-attenuated, lockable, weather protected enclosure with large removeable doors for easy maintenance. A single point lifting eye and 4-point tie down slots make for easy lifting and transport.
- Generators feature a large capacity fuel tank located in the skid with the external, lockable fuel filler to prevent spills inside the enclosure.
- Solid state voltage regulation automatically adjusts output providing stable power to sensitive equipment. A 3-position voltage selector switch allows safe, convenient switching of generator voltage without rewiring.
- Brushless generators with full Class H insulation and sealed bearings reduces maintenance, providing excellent motor starting capabilities and increases generator service life.
- Optional dual-axle trailers are fully equipped with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler and electric or hydraulic surge brakes.
Note: Specifications may change due to continous product development.Text and images courtesy Wacker Neuson