LIGHT TOWERS - LTC 4L | LTC 4C |
Compact, heavy-duty light towers provide exceptional lighting
Heavy-duty, trailer mounted light towers feature a compact and narrow body design for easy transport-two abreast on a flatbed truck. Distinctive elliptical light fixtures allow light to travel directly to the work area for brighter illumination. Each light can be individually adjusted without tools and a quick disconnect power cord allows for easy removal prior to transport. The 360° rotating mast allows for light adjustment while raised.
- Large capacity fuel tank allows for 68 hours of continuous lighting/run time.
- A lockable, weather protected, powder-coated steel enclosure protects components from the elements. Zinc/dichromate treated mast and lamp mounted bar provide superior corrosion resistance.
- Four 2,000 lb. rated zinc-plated leveling jacks provide easy leveling and stability on uneven terrain and in windy conditions.
- Control panel features an elapsed hour meter and a convenient 120V GFCI receptacle with circuit breakers for additional power. Separate engine control panel with full diagnostics for engine protection and operator convenience.
- Reliable 1800 rpm diesel engine offers glow plug preheat system for long service life and easier cold weather starting. Automatic engine shutdown protects the engine from damage due to low oil pressure and high coolant temperature.
- Fully equipped highway-ready trailer offers combination pintle/ball hitch, 13-inch tires, four tie-downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.
Note: Specifications may change due to continous product development.Text and images courtesy Wacker Neuson