Power Station has built solid supplier relationships with many major manufacturers in the generator set field. From complete sets ranging from 10-2000kW to controls systems, cooling systems, and replacement alternators we have access to a broad range of product solutions that we can specifically tailor to meet your needs.
If you require a replacement part for your system we can source it and install it as quickly and efficiently as anyone in the business.
The following industry suppliers have chosen Power Station to be authorized service and sales dealers:
Lega Power Generation
Lega is one of the largest generator set manufacturers offering high quality generator sets using Perkins, Iveco & Cummins engines, Stamford alternators and Deep Sea Control panels. For more information please click here.
High quality products at the best value has been WACKER'S business philosophy since 1848. Contractors around the world associate WACKER's construction equipment with high performance, superior quality products. For more information please click here.
Thomson Technology has been an innovator in the design, development and manufacture of electrical systems and products for the power generation industry for 30 years. Thomson products include:
- Low and medium voltage switchgear for distributed generation, prime power and automatic standby applications.
- Automatic transfer switches and isolation bypass switches through 6000AMP.
- Microprocessor based engine generator and automatic transfer switch controllers.
FleetGuard Filters/ Cummins Filtration
FleetGuard/Cummins Filtration provides a total "value package" of products and services to meet our customers' requirements for:
- Extended uptime
- Increased operator comfort
- Lower operating costs
- Reduced environmental impact
FleetGuard/Cummins Filtration provides the broadest product coverage in the industry, including:
- Air intake and filtration
- Coolant and coolant treatment
- Centrifugal filtration
- Closed crankcase ventilation filtration
- Exhaust system and accessories
- Fluid filtration
- Hydraulic filtration (industrial and mobile)
- Industrial silencers
- Service parts, maintenance kits, fluid analysis and coolant test kits
The World’s Best Filtration Starts with the Worlds Best Engineering. Over Thirty years of innovation have made Racor the most trusted name in engine protection. Racor’s advanced technology offers fuel, oil, engine-air, water, transmission crankcase ventilation and hydraulic filtration solutions at every flow rate, in any application. Coolant system products and specially-formulated additives complete the Racor product offering.
Stamford/Cummins Generator Technology
The world's broadest range manufacturer of generators
- 0.6 kVA to nearly 30,000 kVA.
- 100 years experience in the electrical power generation industry.
- World leading position in industrial generators.
- 2,700 employees, 22 nationalities, 27 locations in 15 countries.
- Sales and service presence in over 60 countries.
- Over 1200 OEM and utility customers served world-wide.