A Scheduled Maintenance Agreement is the key to ensuring your fire pump and generator set performs when critically needed. Generators and fire pumps which are required by fire and building codes to support life safety systems must be properly and professionally maintained in working condition. With Power Station you can depend on the experts to provide you with professional, cost-effective maintenance programs that meet or exceed CSA standards and the appropriate provincial codes.
Maintenance Agreements are offered as fixed-cost contracts to help you to manage your budgets. From our Standard Annual Inspection Program to site-specific tailored packages, you can count on the Power Station professionals to keep your systems running at peak performance.
For details on the range of Power Station Maintenance Agreements please contact us directly, or fill out the handy quotation form and we will be happy to assess your needs and respond promptly with a program that is ideal for your budget and your facility. Whichever plan you decide on, you can be assured of quality work at a competitive price..
A typical scope of work would include some of the following options depending on what agreement you choose:
- Sample oil for analysis
- Change oil and filter
- Check for fluid leaks
- Coolant system check
- Check hoses and belts
- Intake and exhaust system checks
- Fuel system check, clean & replace filters
- Battery check and clean terminals
- Battery charging system check and test
- Alarm system checks
- Genset control and protection test
We all acknowledge that our world is now critically dependent on the supply of electrical power. From data centres, to telecom and hospitals, facility manager's responsibilities for ensuring quality, consistent power has increased significantly.
The greatest benefit of having a Power Station Preventative Maintenance Agreement is the peace of mind of knowing that you have a key part of your facility risk management plan in place. Something as simple as a flat starting battery or deteriorated coolant hose can be the difference between your life safety systems running smoothly during a power outage or dealing with the consequences total systems failures.
Power Station has the training, experience, knowledge and equipment to find and diagnose these hidden potential problems before its too late.
With a Power Station Preventative Maintenance Agreement you will experience:
- Confidence that you have covered a key component of your risk management plan
- Certainty that you are in compliance with CSA and Provincial codes
- Belief that you have choose to work with proven professionals
- Assurance that you will have access to a complete service history
- Asset protection and increased operational life on capital equipment
- Decreased un-scheduled downtime and fewer emergency calls